Participants may only register using the provided online registration form (ticket purchase). Registrations are binding and are reviewed in the order in which they are received. Each program is open to a limited number of participants. If more applications are received than space allows, the organizer will create a waiting list and immediately inform the participants of their position on the list.
E-TICKETS & WRISTBANDS
- It is obligatory to bring your PERSONAL E-TICKET containing QR CODE, received directly after the purchase and ID confirming the data on the ticket to enter the event. Anyone without ticket's QR CODE will be refused the entrance to the event!
- It is participant’s responsibility to keep the purchased ticket with QR CODE saved on a mobile device or printed. In case of problems with finding the ticket you are advised to contact immediately the organizer via email@example.com. Before sending notification checking all subfolders is recommended especially SPAM folder.
- Wearing festival wristband during the whole event is OBLIGATORY. It is forbidden to remove it or pass it to another person.
- You are entitled to one wristband during the whole weekend of the festival. We exchange wristbands only if they get destroyed for some singular reasons. In such case you need to bring your destroyed wristband to the registration desk to exchange it for the new one. In other case a purchase of a new ticket will be necessary.
- Please pay attention while putting on the wristband, if the grip is comfortable for you.
- You can resell your ticket and change it's owners' name only ONCE and not later than on April 10th, 2023. A repurchased ticket may not be resold again to another person. Such tickets are not subject to a 7-days return policy. The organizer does not participate in the search of new owners of repurchased passes and transactions between the owners.
- The first owner of the ticket informs the organizer about the change by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org a notification with the name, surname and email of the new owner.
- Tickets for BOOTCAMPS or MASTER CLASSES may be subject to separate rules of changes and reselling which will be detailed in description of each ticket.
It is possible to change a type of your ticket as long as it is a similar type or an upgrade to your previous purchase. In order to proceed with the exchange you need to notify that to the organizer via email@example.com and make a surcharge which is the current difference of the prices between the two tickets, according to the festival’s pricing table.
The payment should be paid according to instructions received. In case of a change to a cheaper ticket there are no refunds of the difference between prices. An upgraded ticket is not a subject to a 7-days return policy.
BOOTCAMPS & MASTER CLASSES
BOOTCAMP ticket includes the selected BOOTCAMP ONLY. Other tickets like Workshops, Parties, Master Classes etc. are not included in the BOOTCAMP ticket. You are entitled to a discount, as per bootcamp information, if you buy additional ticket for the event. This discount cannot be combined with other offers, for example Early Bird or other dicsount code etc. In case of returning the BOOTCAMP ticket and keeping the additional ticket, a surcharge of the discounted amount will be required. The organizer reserves the right to cancel BOOTCAMP in case there are not enough participants in the project. The instructors reserve the right to choose who is going to perform on the stage.
SUBJECT TO A CHANGE
The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program. If necessary, changes may be made to its content, method and organization before or during the event, insofar as these changes do not substantially diminish the described benefits of the event for the participant.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel event wholly or in part in case of an insufficient number of participants, program cancellations, organizational reasons, changes of availability of speakers, force majeure or other unforeseeable events that render the execution of the event impossible and/or not worthwhile or that would lead to the organizer incurring unreasonable expenses in executing the event. The organizer shall immediately inform participants of such changes.
- Should the event be cancelled by the organizer as a result of force majeure, as outlined above, the organizer will refund the event fee in full.
- Claims for further liabilities or damages are excluded. Participants may not assert any further claims and any such claims shall be excluded. This also applies to compensation claims for travel and accommodation costs and lost working hours.
FREE TICKETS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
- Tickets for AloCubano Festival Greece won in any kind of contest or received for FREE are not returnable, they cannot be transferred to another event or edition or exchanged for cash. We admit upgrades of such tickets according to the general terms & conditions. If the winner of a contest already has a ticket for this edition, the won pass may be transferred to another owner no later than 7 days after the official results of the contest. In other cases transfering the ticket is impossible.
- Tickets sold in SPECIAL OFFERS may be subject to separate rules of return, resale and exchange, detailed in terms & conditions of each offer.
Please note that during event filming and photographing will take place that may include images of particular participants.